Friday, June 10, 2011

I need my hair done too!

You would think being in hair school I would always be getting my hair done...well I don't and my hair is in some serious need of help! I have a ton of regrowth, my blonde is starting to poke through and my color is just fading. I have a million colors going on right now. But luckily it does not look that bad. I bet I'm the only one that even notices! I am also in need of a hair cut! My ends are deads, my style has grown out, and I'm getting a mullet that flips out. It looks like Carol Brady. I have been trying to grow my hair out and have been putting off cutting it. But today I finally caved. I called my sister and told her I really needed some help. So tomorrow she will work her magic! How great is my sister. She is willing to do my hair on her day off on spur of the moment. I just love her.

This is the look I am going for.



My hair is not this long, but close enough! I just love this cut. I love how choppy it is at the ends and I love the color. I can't wait to be blonde again. It will take awhile but tomorrow will be the start of a long process of going from brown to blonde! I am so excited! Once I cut and color it my next project is to try and get it a little healthy. My hair is so fried and damaged. I have lots of deep conditioning to do to get it decent looking! Wish me luck!

1 comment: