Thursday, June 16, 2011

Trim trim-im-ey, trim trim-im-ey Trim trim trim-ee!

Today at school my friend Katie asked me if I would trim her hair. She has such a cute A-line and is trying to grow it out. It was getting a little long and starting to lose its shape. It was looking pretty rough and it was bugging her neck. I don't know how she is going to let it grow out haha. But when growing out short hair you have to keep trimming it to give it some style.

She asked me to trim it 30 minutes before my next cut was coming. I sat and thought for a minute. 30 minutes is not that long to give a cut for me.  I am new and still pretty slow. But it was only a trim, it would be easy. So I told her yes and hurried and rushed her to the sink to shampoo her hair. I shampooed her so fast I felt a little bad, I know how that is everyones favorite part of a haircut, but we were in a hurry. She sat in my chair and I started cutting. My friend Chelsea let my use her shears and I am in love with them!! We are not given the best tools in our kit but they work. I had no idea how lame our shears are. Sure they work, but there are much better ones that I can't wait to buy! So anyways, I started the cut and and was done in 30 minutes! I was so proud of myself, and when I had it checked there was only a few tiny hairs they had to take off. I was pretty happy!

Before:



After:




No comments:

Post a Comment