Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wedding Day!

I was asked recently to do an updo for a wedding. We didn't have time to do a practice updo before so I was a little nervous.  I had never done her hair before so I had no clue if it was thick and coarse or thin and fine. I had a feeling her hair was more fine then anything but I was still unsure. All I knew is that she had tons of layers!! That could make things difficult. She sent me a few pictures of what she liked so I had an idea of what to do.

I woke up early Saturday morning so I could be to Salt Lake City by 7 to get started. I arrived to the hotel and we got going! As I thought her hair was fine, but thankfully for hairspray that was not a problem! I was pretty proud of myself and she loved it!



It was so much fun to be a part of her big day and see how excited she was! Congrats Joe and Jenna!! You two are going to love married life!

No comments:

Post a Comment